User Exits on AlphaVMS

From: <RCAMPBEL_at_ESRIN.BITNET>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 14:41:00 CET

Environment

RDBMS          7.0.16.6
Hardware      Alpha OpenVMS 6.1
forms40     forms4.0.12.4.1

dear All,
We are trying to Relink forms40 (Motif version), using the new mechanism in the CDE users guide ( Which seem a little bit brief) ie. copy the .OBJ into ora_oraform40_olb directory, set the symbol FORMS_EXITS to include the module name and relink forms.

The problem arises when we try and use the newly created forms .exe Xrunform40m . Nothing happens , well the desired window does not appear anyway and we just return to the $ prompt. Have I overlooked anything obvious or has anyone else experienced problems. All help is welcome
Thanks
richard cAmpbell
richard.campbell_at_mail.esrin.esa.it Received on Fri Dec 02 1994 - 14:41:00 CET

Original text of this message