Re: RTSS access via the internet

From: Bruce MacDonald <Bruce_MacDonald_at_mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: 2 Dec 1994 06:17:32 GMT

In article <3bgn88$hul_at_marlin.ssnet.com>, jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com (Joe Minnich) says:

>Does anyone currently use RTSS ? My sales rep has
>indicated that it may be available via compuserv ?
>How has it worked for you ? Does it help with
>resolving tar's. Just looking for some feedback.
>In my years of experience of working with ORACLE
>I only attempted to use it once - Back then it was
>a 2.3 forms app. I remember having to jump through
>rings of fire to enter a TAR ! Ouuucch. I am
>hoping that is has been improved.
>
>--
>
>Thanks,
>Joe Minnich jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com
>System Administrator 302-791-8662
>Electronic Payment Services

Oracle DOES have a support forum on Compuserve. You need to have "Bronze, Silver, or Gold" support. I'm in Canada so we have our own (less than great) support organization, so I've never used the CIS one. Received on Fri Dec 02 1994 - 07:17:32 CET

Original text of this message