Re: Sybase buys Powerbuilder - Is Oracle Dead?

From: ilkka hypponen <ilkka.hypponen_at_ihy.pp.fi>
Date: 28 Nov 1994 22:10:09 GMT

> In <3b6ktv$8g8_at_idefix.eunet.fi> ilkka hypponen <ilkka.hypponen_at_ihy.pp.fi> writes:
>
> Of course, if your main goal is database independence, then you
> might want to look elsewhere, but then we have to ask why you're
> hanging out here <grin>!
>
> -JJ
After reading anew your original message (something about killing ...), have they allready got you hanging? I am sorry to see you go, you seemed such a nice bloke, with all the promices and grins and such.

:-)

Ilkka
ilkka.hypponen_at_ihy.pp.fi
ilkka.hypponen_at_stat.fi Received on Mon Nov 28 1994 - 23:10:09 CET

Original text of this message