ODBC driver for SQL*NET V2.0 ??????

From: Lance Smith <cm420a37_at_nova.umd.edu>
Date: 28 Nov 1994 11:22:50 -0500

 I'm looking for an ftp site that has the latest version of the ODBC driver. I have the driver with the date 1/11/94. The version number is 1.10.0000. Does anyone know where I can get a driver that is known to work with SQL*NET v2.0 for Windows???

                                         Thanks,
                                         Lance Smith
                                         National Marine Fisheris Serivce
                                         lsmith_at_ssp.nmfs.gov