Re: How do I get version 7 sqldba to work ?

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 01:45:30 GMT

jbellb_at_cix.compulink.co.uk ("John Bell") writes:

>You need to put your wyse in VT100 emulation mode then ensure the
>environment variable TERM is set to vt100, Oracle do not currently ship
>Oracle*Term resource files for vt220 and higher terminal types but you
>could try building one yourself if you are not happy with vt100 emulation.

>hope this helps

        Well that was the first thing that I tried. They keymaps (as shown by ^k) expect both the functions keys and the keypad keys. These don't seem to work from my 2 wy60's. Might I have something wrong with the Wyse set up ?

--
Stan Brown     stanb_at_netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems