Job Posting - Massachusetts

From: paul marston <pmarston_at_world.std.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 1994 16:15:43 GMT

Programmer Analyst/DBA Boston based Manufacturer of High Speed packet switching devices.
My client is seeking an experienced programmer analyst/DBA to participate in the implementation and development of new client server systems. My client is a 15 million dollar High Tech company which is experiencing 100% growth. The existing tool set includes Oracle v.7, Forms 4.0, UNIX. This is a start-up organization and a ground floor opportunity.

Paul Marston
PHJ Associates
61 Roy Ave Holliston, MA 01746
Bus 508 429-3113 Fax 508 429-8306 email pmarston_at_world.std.com Received on Fri Nov 25 1994 - 17:15:43 CET

Original text of this message