Re: Is Oracle Compatable with Mac System 7? If not, why not?

From: Rick Ewing <ewing_at_vhp.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 1994 16:32:45 GMT

Here's the info on Brossco Systems' Voyant 2.0 as I promised.

Brossco Systems, Inc.
5521 Scotts Valley Dr.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Phone: 415-461-1416
email: brossco_at_netcom.com

They are a small company and sometimes tech support takes a day or two to get back, but the product (Voyant) is wonderful and even NATIVE to PowerMacs, if you have that. Anyway, it's well worth the $495 list price considering it does most of the Oracle administration that you would do on a daily basis, plus a very nice data import/export function, as well as its chart reporting function which is what the product really does anyway! The current version is 2.03, although a new major release (2.5) should be due in 60 days.

A very satisfied customer (we bought a 5 pack here).

Rick Ewing
Vanderbilt Health Plans
Vanderbilt University
ewing_at_vhp.vanderbilt.edu Received on Fri Nov 25 1994 - 17:32:45 CET

Original text of this message