Re: Forms 4.0.13 Cannot Commit

From: schaaph <schaaph_at_xs1.xs4all.nl>
Date: 25 Nov 1994 00:37:23 GMT

Kenneth Ho (kenho_at_hk.super.net) wrote:
: Hi, Oracle gurus

: I am using Forms 4.0.13 on MS Windows.

: I have developed a form, which contains a lot of base table blocks and there
: is a block having a lot of base table fields (More that 70!).

: After I enter all the data in the form and I try to commit, I get the
: following Oracle Error:

: ORA-00604: Error occurred at recursive SQL Level 1
: ORA-01000: Maximum open cursors exceeded.

: What does it mean??

: How can I fix this??

: Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.

: Ken

Try increasing the maximum number of open cursors in init.ora. The first message means de database had an error paring one of it's own internal queries.

Teijo Doornkamp (doornkampt_at_vertis.nl) Received on Fri Nov 25 1994 - 01:37:23 CET

Original text of this message