Upgrading from 7.0.15 to 7.1.3

From: Mark A. Swank <mswank_at_clark.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 1994 15:16:14

  We've recently upgraded from 7.0.15 to 7.1.3. Unfortunately, we found   out about the EXPORT bug after the fact (this is the bug that allows   you to export data from a 7.1.3 table, but not import it until you've   fixed the catexp.sql script and have run it, all this before the export   takes place).

  Can anyone give me any insights into any other bugs I should be on the   lookout for?

  Many thanks in advance.

Mark

| | |
| Mark Swank | Bill, take some advice from someone |
| Caffrey Software Consulting | who DIDN'T dodge the draft... |
| mswank_at_clark.net | IT'S TAXES STUPID !!! |
| | (Just another tax-and-spend democrat> |
| | |