Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 1994 07:56:10 GMT

BARRY ROOMBERG (barry.roomberg_at_compudata.com) wrote:
: -> Oracle corporation doesn't have to bring the Indians to America, If
: -> they really wanted to screw you INCOMPETENT RACIST AMERICANS they
: -> would just

: Whoa. The guy IS an idiot, but PLEASE don't assume he speaks
: for all of us. That's the problem and the blessing with NEWS,
: which allows any moron to stand up and start screaming whatever
: trash they feel like. I've resisted replying directly since
: I didn't want to feed the flames, but I ask that the rest of the
: world listening please realize that he is just one nut, not
: the entire USA.

Relax Roomberg, you left his name out, but the guy who posted what you were responding to was named Tirkha Prisaud. He is obviously one of the depsperate hordes who have descended upon American, after fleeing their wretched homeland. Of course no one who was brought in in these ever more ungrateful waves of humanity, would have respect for those willfully practicing their own self-destruction. In other words, he ain't speaking for you, because he ain't one of you. Received on Thu Nov 24 1994 - 08:56:10 CET

Original text of this message