Re: CASE Tools

From: Andre Seesink <ajs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 1994 10:27:31 GMT

Stephen Lappin (SL_at_rtel.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: I am looking for a good CASE tool. Can anyone recommend any based roughly on
: some/all of the following criteria:

: * Runs in Windows 3.1
: * Supports ORACLE7
: * Supports Paradox, Access
: * Supports several methadologies (e.g. SSADM, MASCOT etc.)
: * not *too* expensive
: * can export data/pictures to Word
: * import existing data models

there is a Oracle CASE working for MS-Windows. It supports not all you're asking. It runs with WIN3.1x Supports Oracle7, can import but it must be Oracle Case exports. I dont know about paradox and MS access. It does not support other methadologies only the oracle one.

It's not much help but anyway. If you have found any simulair product please let me know. I'm interested.

 Andre Seesink                       Unimills B.V.
 Unix & Database adminitrator        Lindtsedijk 8
                                     3336 LE  Zwijndrecht
 Prive:                              The Netherlands
 Ribes 26                            Fax: +31-78-109241
 3171 NC  Poortugaal                 Tel: +31-78-109313
 The Netherlands                     E-Mail: Andre.Seesink_at_umznl.sprint.com
 Tel: +31-1890-14056

 E-Mail: andres_at_xs4all.nl