How do I get version 7 sqldba to work ?

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 04:16:22 GMT

        Could someone please give me some clue as to how to make the version 7 sqldba task work. Let me explain. It works fine in lmode=y (linemode), my problem is that I want to use it from a Wyse WY60 terminal. Now this terminal will emulate *lots* of things (I normally use it in vt100 emulation), but none of the the ones I have tried will work with sqldba.

        What I am doing is setting the TERM environment variable to the appropriate setting (for instance export TERM=wy50)m then setting the terminal hardware to that settings. All of these fail in one of 2 ways. The first is failure to find the appropriate *.res file (for example WY60). The second is correct screen display, but inability to use the interface because functions don't work (sometimes ^k will get me key list, sometimes not).

        This is very frustrating & and would be very thankful for any help on this subject.

Thanks
Stan
--

Stan Brown     stanb_at_netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems

DOS ... is still a real mode only non-reentrant interrupt
handler, and always will be.                -Russell Williams