Oracle Snapshots

From: ROBERT SPICER <MBGT94A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 22 Nov 1994 11:10:22 GMT

We have been using the Oracle snapshot feature in version 7. We now have the need to have multiple snapshots from one master table. We are using fast refresh with both snapshots and therefor they both use the same log in the instance where the master table is. The problem is that the log is being cleared out by the first snapshot's refresh. This leaves nothing in the log for the second snapshot. How do I resolve this? -
  ROBERT SPICER MBGT94A_at_prodigy.com Received on Tue Nov 22 1994 - 12:10:22 CET

Original text of this message