Technical Support positions

From: Apogee Systems <apogee_at_cybernetics.net>
Date: 21 Nov 1994 22:24:19 GMT

Apogee Systems, a Charlotte-based software developer of distribution management systems, is looking for software professionals. We have current openings for Technical Support Representatives/Analysts.

We support multiple UNIX platforms including Sequent, ATT, HP and IBM. We are currently running Oracle7 and SQL*Forms 3 with plans to migrate to SQL*Forms 4 shortly. Qualifications desired include a bachelor's degree, preferrably in Computer Science or Business, 3-5 years of experience supporting business information systems, preferrably in the distribution arena, and experience with Oracle and UNIX. Candidates must have proven support experience, strong communication skills, and a strong customer service orientation.

If you desire to work for a growing company with a vision "To be the BEST distribution solutions company in the world," then send your resume and cover letter to:

                M.A. Rogers
                Apogee Systems
                3400 C St. Vardell Lane
                Charlotte, North Carolina 28217