ORACLE PROJECT LEADER -ADDENDUM

From: STUART GERRISH <RTHR60A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 17 Nov 1994 19:08:57 GMT

My apologies for not adding my telephone numbers to previs posting for

BOSTON position:       Stuart Gerrish
                                    President
                                    Casey & Gerrish Associates, INC
                                    10191 W. Sample Rd
                                    Coral Springs, FL 33065-3957
                                    TEL:  305.340.1250

                                    FAX:  305.340.1255
                                    E-MAIL  RTHR60A_at_prodigy.com
All replies strictly CONFIDENTIAL Received on Thu Nov 17 1994 - 20:08:57 CET

Original text of this message