Oracle 7 for OS/2 <-> OS/2 Warp 3

From: Robert D Franklin <rdf9_at_merhaba.cc.columbia.edu>
Date: 16 Nov 1994 16:53:12 GMT

My professor and a student in my class told me that they had no problem installing Warp and getting Oracle 7 to run on their computer at home. I on the other hand have had nothing but problems trying to get OS/2 2.1 and now Warp to run on my computer. I have a Gateway 2000 computer with an ATI video Card and phoenix BIOS. This seems to be a nightmare mix of components to try and get up and working together. I have been unable to get SVGA working in windows or Warp. I also have frequent Trap 000E errors. I have been hesitant to install Oracle 7 because of these problems. It has been extremely frustrating to have Oracle for the past few months and not be able to install it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Robert Franklin Received on Wed Nov 16 1994 - 17:53:12 CET

Original text of this message