Motif or OpenLook versions of *Form and *Menus and version numbers

From: Marc Mazuhelli <mazu_at_carouge>
Date: 16 Nov 1994 20:14:57 GMT

Hi there,

I'm a bit confused with the different parts of Oracle.

We started using Oracle with version 6.something. We mainly used SQL*Forms 3 and SQL*Plus. At the time we had a version of SQL*Forms for X with the OpenLook interface (olsqlforms30) and there was also one for motif. We just tried them out a bit but didn't adopt them at the time.

Now that we have Oracle 7.0.13, we would like to try the X versions again but we can't find them! Where have the X (OpenWin or Motif) versions of SQL*Forms and SQL*Menus gone? We couldn't find them on the 7.0.13 CD.

Also, I saw a few references to SQL*Forms 4 and Oracle 7.1. Are these versions available now? Shouldn't we have received them since we have a support contract, or do we have to specifically ask for updates?

Thank you very much for your help.

Marc.

--

{ Marc Mazuhelli | analyst in charge of computer labs }
{ marc.mazuhelli_at_dmi.USherb.CA | Department of math and comp. science }