For Sale: ORACLE 5.1B Trial Version for MS-DOS and Mac V.1.1

From: Yves Blondeel <yves.blondeel_at_fundp.ac.be>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 1994 16:03:19

FOR SALE Professional ORACLE for MS-DOS and Macintosh. MS-DOS Trial Version 5.1B. Macintosh Version 1.1 Full package containing 100 floppy disks and manuals. Estimated date of the package: 1989.

Contents list:

RDBMS for MS-DOS
Appl. Tools for MS-DOS

SQL*Plus
SQL*ReportWriter
SQL*Forms
SQL*Menu
SQL*Loader
SQL*Net
Pro*C for MS-DOS

Macintosh Networking Version 1.1
Macintosh Developers Version 1.1

Extract from documentation:

This is a full-license copy of Professional ORACLE with limited functionality. You can use the Trial Version to design and build prototypes of large and complex applications. When you are actually ready to build and run production-sized applications, you will need to upgrade to the full-function Professional ORACLE.

Anyone interested ? Might be of interest for a cheap upgrade... I am unaware of what the package might be worth. I invite all suggestions.

Please contact Yves Blondeel: yves.blondeel_at_fundp.ac.be Received on Sat Nov 12 1994 - 16:03:19 CET

Original text of this message