Help : Help on Help in Sql*Plus

From: Abinash Tripathy <abinash_at_schubert.cas.american.edu>
Date: 10 Nov 1994 06:19:15 GMT

Hi,

        I'm having problems with the help features in Sql*Plus. When I key in help <name of command> in the SQL prompt I get a message saying "No Help Available". This seems to be happening for most of the commands. Ours is a new install of Oracle V7.0.16.6 on a Sun Sparc running SUN OS 4.1.3. I would appreciate any help from any of you out there who have faced such problems before.

Thanks in advance,

Abinash Tripathy abinash_at_email.cas.american.edu Oracle DBA
The American University
Washington D.C. Received on Thu Nov 10 1994 - 07:19:15 CET

Original text of this message