libkidn.a on AIX

From: Eric Brunson <brunson_at_sun1.SCRI.FSU.EDU>
Date: 9 Nov 94 14:24:17

So what the hell is this libkidn.a that everything and it's brother is linked against under AIX? I've relinked everything I have make files for, but there's still about 10 things in my bin directory that don't run.

Also, anyone have any luck getting oraterm20m to run under AIX? Ever since I installed 7.1.3 I haven't been able to use it. I get a segmentation fault after about 10 seconds of nothing.

e.
--

Eric Brunson                                           brunson_at_scri.fsu.edu
Unix System Manager / CM2 Manager                              904.644.0188

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed herin are, not only my own, but are also the opinions of my employer as well as those of The Florida State University, the State of Florida and the President of the United States. Received on Wed Nov 09 1994 - 14:24:17 CET

Original text of this message