Dyanmic Positioning in Windows 3.1

From: Curtis Hanson <hanson_at_gsb003.cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: 8 Nov 1994 21:18:44 GMT

Is there a way of dynamically re-positioning things like LOVs when a form is moved on-screen?

I would like to have an LOV appear to the right of a field. In Designer I place the LOV where I want. Upon executing the form, without maximizing or moving it, the LOV shows up exactly where it should. However, if I maximize the form, or move it, the LOV will appear in the same (pre-move/pre-maximize) location. Is there any way to obtain form-relative positioning information?

Please address any hints or comments to the address below

| Curtis Hanson (chanson_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca), a Motif apprentice |
| |
| The desire to be ``discreet'' and unagressive is a product |
| of the closet. As a tactic, it simply doesn't work, because |
| homophobes aren't closeted about their homophobia. |
| M. Signorile, _Queer_In_America_ |