Oracle 7.0.16.4 Install Errors on AIX 325

From: David Ewing <dewing_at_GaSoU.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 09:43:08

I am trying to install 7.0.16.4 on a RS6000-55l running aix 3.2.5. I am loading from tape to a temp staging area. I am installing Sqlnet v2, TCP/IP Protocal Adapter, RDBMS, PLSQL, FORMS, etc. The info gets into the staging area ok, but it keeps having trouble linking the rdbms executables. I looked at the install log, and there are several Unresolved or undefined symbols dectected. Some happened before the rdbms, involving the Protocal adapter. There are also many references to a AR-LINEAR REGRESSION and then the address of a BDMP company - weird. If it sounds fuzzy, it's only because I am right now. Thanks for any pearls of wisdom. Received on Tue Nov 08 1994 - 09:43:08 CET

Original text of this message