Re: Question: Backing up online databases

From: Steve <rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 20:18:30 GMT

What platform are you on?
For HP-UX, Oracle will have an answer with the 7.1.4 release and HP OMNIBACK.
With this release, it will ease 24/7 backups. Also check into the archive logging section of your documentation.

Steve Lemme
ORACLE DBA - HP/ Systems Administrator - VMS Motorola MOS 12

--
When you are in it up to your ears....
Keep your mouth shut!