Re: Need ODBC driver for Oracle V7

From: Paul Mergener <pmerge_at_pacersoft.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 1994 09:08:36 -0400

> Could someone tell me where I can get the ODBC driver for Oracle V7. I
> would like to link Excel to an Oracle database but cannot find the ODBC
> driver anywhere.

There are several middleware solutions available in addition to SQL*Net. Some use ODBC and some you can access directly. Most you can access both ways. They include HyperStar from VMark/Constellation, EDA/SQL from Informantion Builders, SequeLink from Techgnosis and the DAL Server for Unix from Pacer Software. The client for the Pacer solution contains DAL and ODBC drivers and is available for both Mac and Windows platforms. If you would like more information on DAL/ODBC solution from Pacer please send me email at the address below.

Paul Mergener
Pacer Software                  "Keeping You Well Connected"
pmerge_at_pacersoft.com
508-898-3300                     FAX 508-366-1356