Orcale SQL Text retrival

From: Dr Roger D. Parks <rparks_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 20:41:44 GMT

Greetings...

My client is looking for a means of pulling -large- quantity of text from an Oracle7 application. The question relates to a means of working around the observed limit of 240 characters in a Forms 4.0 field.

Thus, I'm wondering what the text retrival process is, and if it will indeed work as desired. If you tell me to RTFM, please indicate -which- FM to read, and the rough page <grin>.

Cheers,

Roger

Dr Roger D. Parks	                         HAVE 4GL -- WILL TRAVEL
ShadowDragon Enterprises        Consulting Relational Systems Engineers
	     rparks_at_netcom.com   or  +1.818.816.3405 (vox)

	O Stranger!  Go tell the Spartans that here we lie,
			obdient to their wishes.