Corporate Plans for Distributing Databases

From: GaryMelhaf <garymelhaf_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Nov 1994 15:46:02 -0500

I am in need of advise as to what's possible and a corporate direction for planning the distribution of Oracle databases to remote servers. We're a brand new Oracle shop and don't know what a prudent approach would be to using synchronous versus ansynchronous and replication and...

I would be very appreciative of any advise you can give if you have experience in this area. I need to be able to understand the technical but communicate with upper executive management.

I can send you a word for windows 6 document of my draft evaluation for your perusal. Thanks! Received on Tue Nov 01 1994 - 21:46:02 CET

Original text of this message