Full-time Oracle programming pos in wash dc

From: Christopher DeLuzio <dri_at_access4.digex.net>
Date: 29 Oct 1994 11:10:56 -0400

Immediate opening for an experienced Oracle programmer in Washington DC. Dynamic Resources, Inc. (DRI) is a small, but stable computer services firm with approx. 100 employees. We have offices in Atlanta,and Alexandria. We specialize in Scanning, software development and systems integration.

We are currently seeking to fill an Oracle programming position. The incumbent will work at the client's site at the United States Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington DC. The system is the entire personnel database for the USCG.

Position Requirements: 5 years of work experience with 4 years of prograsmming experience; 3 years in each of the following: Oracle 6.0 or, SQL*Forms 3.0, PL*SQL, SQL*Net, SQL*Reportwriter; 2 years of experiencein C; CASE training preferred but not required. BS required a masters degree in related field reduces position requirements by one year. Salary low to mid 40's.

DRI is not a headhunter we are looking for full time professionals.

Qualified applicants should respond preferably via email to: hrmail_at_dc.dynares.com You may also fax your resume to (703) 914-9804.

Via snail mail
Dynamic Resources, Inc.
5252 Cherokee Ave
Alexandria, VA 22312 Received on Sat Oct 29 1994 - 16:10:56 CET

Original text of this message