Guru developers needed in Los Angeles

From: Russell Fine <rfine_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 28 Oct 1994 21:32:51 GMT

Host-based interactive applications company located in Los Angeles is currently hiring software developers. We're looking for guru-level developers, capable of handling multi-platform object-oriented development project(s) and bringing unique specialties to the table. Currently identified needs are:

	SQL-Database (preferably Oracle)
	Communications & Protocol Development
	Distributed Objects
	Queuing Theory

We are looking for hard working, dedicated, idealistic people. Our team(s) will be working long hours, developing on the leading edge of client-server interactive applications.

If you think you've got the capabilities and qualifications to be on the team, send a fax or e-mail telling us about yourself and what makes you a guru-level developer. Inclusion of a resume is appreciated.

Russell Fine
MiddleWare
Fax (310) 444-5563
Internet rfine_at_ix.netcom.com
Compuserve 76340,2314          Received on Fri Oct 28 1994 - 22:32:51 CET

Original text of this message