Re: Split this newsgroup!

From: Ajay M Gandhi <agandhi_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 1994 19:04:23 GMT

Hi,

I would rather prefer splitting of this newsgroup by the various oracle tools like

  • SQL Forms 3.0
  • SQL Reportwriter
  • SQL Menu
  • etc.

This helps in chossing a newsgroup when you are interested in a particular product .

Thanks

Ajay Gandhi
Ajey Shahane (ashahane_at_netcom.com) wrote:
: g592291_at_mip.lasc.lockheed.com (Terry Veli) writes:

: >If there is a split, divide it into applications and administration.

: I fully agree with this opinion. Even the FAQ is split this way (does
: not mean that the group should split the same way), it just seems like
: a logical separation IMHO.

: Regards.

: --