ORACLE MAY DAY!!!!

From: Abinash Tripathy <abinash_at_schubert.cas.american.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 1994 03:44:24 GMT

Hi,

     I'm experiencing some problems with our newly installed Oracle server V 7.0.16.4. It is installed on our Sun Sparc stations running Sun OS 4.1.3. The installation seemed to be fine. The server was running OK but suddenly things seemed to be going wrong. I was working on a new table space in SQL*Plus and was creating some tables and populating them with data when the machine locked up on me. I had to terminate all the Oracle processes and restart the server. Why is this happening?

Can anybody out there who has had such experiences help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Abinash Tripathy

Oracle DBA				(202) 363 0604
The American University			(202) 885 2767 (work)
Washington, D.C. Received on Fri Oct 28 1994 - 04:44:24 CET

Original text of this message