** R20RUN IN BATCH MODE : UPDATE **

From: Ram Rao <ram_at_artecon.com>
Date: 27 Oct 1994 09:35:25 -0700

Hello world

	This is a followup on my previous posting reg running
	r20run in a batch mode on Solaris 2.3. It did not produce
	fonts and graphics when run in non-interactive (batch) mode.

	Oracle Support called me back and informed me that I should
	be using the command "R20RUNM" to get the desired results and
	it worked!

	Many thanks to  Marco Tilli and Per Brondum and  Malini at
	Oracle, who have been continuously in touch with me reg this issue.
	Thanks also to Ben L Wong of MCS who had emailed me
	the same suggestion.

	-ram
	ram_at_artecon.com