Re: Connecting Lotus Notus with ORACLE7

From: Richard W. Harris <rwh4+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 08:44:49

In article <38hjj3$654_at_news.halcyon.com> pat_at_chinook.halcyon.com (Patrick Ryan) writes:
>From: pat_at_chinook.halcyon.com (Patrick Ryan)
>Subject: Re: Connecting Lotus Notus with ORACLE7
>Date: 25 Oct 1994 00:30:27 GMT

>There was an article about this issue in Computerworld magazine within
>the last three weeks. The brunt of the issue was that Oracle would
>support Lotus Notes at some point in the future. I didn't read too
>closely since we don't have Lotus.

That's interesting since they just recently announced their own Notes-like product that is meant to be a direct competitor to Notes.

>Hope that helps.

>Pat Ryan
>LIAS Senior Programmer/Analyst
>My views are not necessarily those of my company, nor indeed of any other
>sentient creature.

  • Rick

Richard Harris, Systems Analyst (rwh4+_at_pitt.edu) Office Systems Services, University of Pittsburgh

"Long as you're not afraid, nobody can run your life  for you. Remember that. Hell is being scared of things.  Heaven is refusing to be scared. I mean that literally."