Re: Split this newsgroup!

From: Inda Immega <inda_at_wbs40bh.shell.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:17:43 GMT

In article <3894qe$fh8_at_blkbox.blkbox.COM>, swhatley_at_blkbox.com (Steven Whatley) writes:
>> I don't care if this group is split up or not. I don't care how it
>> splits if and when it splits. All I want is to be able to distinquish
>> what each article is referring to from the subject line. I have
>> mentioned this before but, I win mention it again.

..suggestions for standardizing subject lines snipped...

I agree with the camp that prefers to filter one group rather than wander through several that are set up by someone else's criteria.

Inda Immega, Pecten International Co.                   inda_at_shell.com
======C=o=m=p=u=t=e=r===A=i=d=e=d===I=n=t=e=r=p=r=e=t=a=t=i=o=n=======