Financials help text location?

From: Stephen W. Thompson <st_at_red.seas.upenn.edu>
Date: 24 Oct 1994 19:01:58 GMT

Where does the help text for Oracle Financials reside?

Is there a single table? Many? Is it in amongst the other Oracle Dictionary files (DICT, CAT, etc.), or separate? The manual gives no indication.

Any help appreciated, including a pointer to a likely manual. Our goal is to be able to load that help text into CASE for any add-on development we do around Financials.

We have Oracle 7, Case 5.1, Financials 10G, under AIX 3.2.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236
thompson_at_pobox.upenn.edu -OR- st_at_eniac.seas.upenn.edu