SQL*net err message ORA06120

From: Di Luo <dluo_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: 20 Oct 1994 16:10:01 GMT

 HI

I try to install SQL*NET TCP/IP for Windows on another PC. Because I couldn't find my installation disk,I decide tocopy directly from another PC on which it works fine. I copied whole directort ORAWIN,and some DLL to c:\windows\system and modified autoexec.bat. when I run nettest ,I got err msg:

ORA-06120 NETTCP: network driver not loaded" I don't know if there is some way to load network driver? my environment is ORACLE V6.0 on SUN,
SQL*NET TCP/IP for WINDOW v1.1,windows for workgroup 3.11.

THANK you for any help and suggestion.

Di Luo
dluo_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu Received on Thu Oct 20 1994 - 17:10:01 CET

Original text of this message