Report Writers

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 19:07:44 GMT

Has anyone compared ORACLE*Reports with any other product? What product is being used out there? I understand that Browser (correct name?) was being used over the old ORACLE Report Writer product. Did the new Oracle*Reports product satisfy people's complaints? I am fairly new to ORACLE, and so am not familiar with support products. Inherited this reporting tool when I hired on. It seems pretty powerful and easy enough to use (after the initial painful learning curve), but for the report I'm doing now, I am having lots of difficulty (see other posting..have a 3-query join).

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Electronics
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-35