Re: MacODBC Link

From: Michael Dosik <mdosik_at_pacersoft.com>
Date: 18 Oct 1994 15:26:06 GMT

In article <37ui6q$p6e_at_dcsun4.us.oracle.com>, Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com> writes:

|> Unless I am mistaken, that's just the development stuff which you
|> grabbed,
|> not an Oracle ODBC driver. I do not believe anyone has, as of yet,
|> written
|> an ODBC driver for the Macintosh which will connect you to an Oracle
|> database.
|>
|> If I am wrong and someone has written such a driver, I would love to
|> know...
|> --Doug

ITI (Independence Technologies, Inc) will be releasing a 1.5 version of the DAL client any day. This release lets the DAL (Data Access Language) client to be used as an ODBC driver allowing ODBC access from the Mac to several DBMSs including Oracle.

Feel free to contact me for any general information about DAL. For more specific information on the 1.5 DAL client I'd contact ITI at 510-438-9010.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Michael Dosik

Michael Dosik                 /\         "Imitation is the sincerest form of
Software Engineer            /  \  /     having no imagination."
mdosik_at_pacersoft.com             \/                         -- I copied this
Pacer Software, Inc.
(508)-898-3300