Re: ORA-7337 help needed

From: Krishnan Vaidyanathan <cc70155_at_vantage65.vantage>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 15:17:27 GMT

Check if shared memory segments,semaphores are at the recommended levels as mentioned in the Installation guide. Depending on the o/s you are on , I would relink the oracle executable. The procedure to do this is slightly diff from machine to machine. Look for a shared memory map file which is generated during making of the oracle executable. I have tried to rename this file and the relink automatically relinks it.

Krishnan
I have not been doing DBA work for almost a year now, pardon me if my answer does not contain specifics.

---
Krishnan Vaidyanathan
320 Salem St Atp # 16
Medford MA 02155