Re: Split this newsgroup!

From: Carolyn Binder <cbinder_at_crl.com>
Date: 18 Oct 1994 05:53:16 -0700

I'd like to see a split into 3 groups: database administration, SQL, application development tools.

The SQL section would be of interest to both developers and dbas as a forum for development tool-independent SQL (and PL/SQL, I guess...) questions: performance, how to make this work, etc. App. dev. tools section would have all the CDE and other tools questions. (Personally, as a DBA I think that I should be track this section as well, but it's a question of time....)

Carolyn Binder
Database administrator /principal software something-or-other/PRC, Inc. Oracle 7.0.x, running on HPs. (And soon: Parallel Oracle/NCR3600) /Standard disclaimer here */ Received on Tue Oct 18 1994 - 13:53:16 CET

Original text of this message