Oracle 7.0, C Developer Positions / Consulting P or C / MI

From: Mr. Mohnish Pabrai <transtec_at_giskard.holonet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 22:42:12 GMT

        ----*--*--* Oracle 7.0, C Developers *--*--*----

			Location: Michigan
			Duration: 3 - 4 months

		  Permanent AND Contract Positions

Transtech is a Client/Server and Object-Oriented Consulting firm focused on providing services to our growing Fortune 2000 client base throughout the Midwest. At this time we seek the above and the following "Best-In-Class" individuals on a Contract or Permanent basis:

	Sr. Powerbuilder Developer - MI		C++, MS-Windows - MI
	MS-Windows, Oracle, GUI - IL		DB2 DBA, Prf Tun - WI
	OS/2, PM, C/C++, Oracle, SQL		OS/2, Presentation Manager-IL
	and RS/6000 or UNIX	   - IL		MS-Mail - MI

And any of the following skills:

		Visual C++, C/C++, Uniface, SAP R/3
		Windows, NT, NTAS, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Unix, OS/2
		Sybase, Oracle, Informix, Access, Ingres, DB2
		Smalltalk, Object Pal, Enfin, JAM, VisualAge
		Forest & Trees, OOA, OOD, OOP
		Network Analysts, Systems Analysts, TCP/IP, X.400, X.500
		Netware, Lotus Notes, etc.

Transtech is an 80 employee firm with a 50% annual growth rate. We offer comprehensive benefits including Dental, Medical, and Life insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Quarterly Profit Sharing, a consultant empowerment program, etc.

For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, Please send your resume in confidence to:

			Technical Resource Manager
			Transtech, Inc.
			One Energy Center
			Naperville, IL 60563-8464

			E-Mail: 513-6034_at_mcimail.com
			FAX: (708) 717-0909
			TEL: (800) 676-7374

			EOE

	Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your consent