Re: Oracle vs filesystem block size

From: Steve <rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 14:26:54 GMT

Are you saying that the HP default is normally 8K? Where could I find this documented?

The Oracle block size for HP 2K - I have seen this documented in the install guide.

We currently run under the Logical Volume Manager, but are thinking of going to raw devices. Would happen to have the name of the HP Oracle Manager?

Thanks
Steve Lemme
DBA/System Manager
Motorola MOS12