Some suggestions for Oracle7 purchase

From: Tim Smith <tcsmith_at_csi.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 10:47:22

Hello All,

My company is about to purchase Oracle7 (ouch, it's expensive!) and would like some advice on a few things...

  • What platform to use? We will be puchasing a machine to run the Oracle7 server on. Which would be the best platform ( we're favoring DEC-OSF/1).
  • What options to get? There seem to be a wide array of options to choose from. We want to develope front end applications for MS-Windows, and we want to have a QUI management system to administer the server.

Could anyone make any comments/suggestions.

Thanks

   Tim Smith
   Cybersmith Inc. Received on Sat Oct 15 1994 - 10:47:22 CET

Original text of this message