Experience with PL/SQL Packages

From: Gary Zeien <garyz_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 17:08:38 GMT

 Hi,

      I am in the process of building an application in which I am planning on using PL/SQL Packages (Oracle7). I am looking for feedback on any experiences you may have had using this new Oracle feature. As I look at packages , they do provide me with the ability to an OO " Like" design to create a simpler to understand application. Any comments? I am also looking for specific feedback in the use of Cursors and Records within Packages.

I appreciate all you help and comments!

Gary Zeien
Senior System Engineer
SHL Systemhouse
Minneapolis MN
garyz_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu Received on Sat Oct 15 1994 - 18:08:38 CET

Original text of this message