access2.0->ODBC->sql*netV2->ORACLE Problems

From: Quinn Mah <u32250_at_spock.grhosp.ab.ca>
Date: 13 Oct 1994 20:16:55 GMT

I am trying to use Access 2.0 as a front end for an oracle database but I get a "General Protection Fault in Module MSAJT200.DLL". This happens right after I sign on to the oracle database through the signon panel when I try to attach a SQL database table. I am pretty sure my ODBC(1.1.0.1)->SQL*NetV2->PC-NFS5.0->Oracle7 connection is working because I have tested it with MS-Query and the Oracle ODBC test program(ODBCTST.EXE) and have actually got data from the server.I have managed to attach tables from a MS-Sql Server database but when I try to attach a table from the oracle database, it dies with that great error message.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Quinn Mah
Glenrose Hospital
Edmonton, Ab, Ca
E-mail:u32250_at_grhosp.ab.ca Received on Thu Oct 13 1994 - 21:16:55 CET

Original text of this message