Getting SQL*NET to run on LanWork Place

From: Julia Fletcher-Hall <hallre_at_aud.alcatel.com>
Date: 11 Oct 1994 13:46:40 GMT

Third party software necessitates that I use SQL*NET v1.1 connecting to TCP/IP for MS-DOS v1.1 to connect to SQL*NET v1.x on a SUN server. I am running TCP/IP on Novell LanWork Place v4.2. I am looking for a Novell utility called convert.exe to allow my version of SQL*NET (v1.1.6.5, to be exact) to run on LanWork Place 4.2. The convert.exe utility used to be delivered with LanWork Place v4.0 and v4.01, but is no longer delivered with v4.2. Oracle World Wide Support recommended convert.exe, but haven't found anyone there that has a copy. Novell acts as though they have never heard of convert.exe. Any ideas where I could locate a copy quickly?

Thanks,
Julia Fletcher-Hall Received on Tue Oct 11 1994 - 14:46:40 CET

Original text of this message