Question about ODBC.

From: <alex_at_clark.net>
Date: 10 Oct 1994 15:14:27 GMT

Does anybody know the answer to this problem:

We are using ORACLE 7.0.16 on NOVELL network. We can connect to ORACLE server, using different ways: 1. SQL*Plus
2. Query Builder -> this one uses ODBC and once in a while we are loosing the connection to the server without any indication or notice to the .LOG file or anywhere else. Just "BOOM" and we are out of the connection.
BTW SQL*Plus does same things, but less often.

Any answers appreciated to "alex_at_clark.net" Received on Mon Oct 10 1994 - 16:14:27 CET

Original text of this message