Re: HP or Sun for Oracle

From: BARRY ROOMBERG <barry.roomberg_at_compudata.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 94 21:23:00 -0400

-> I don't believe it. Quote from your source. I imagine the doc you
-> refer to is from Sun. I can show you docs from Sequent where similar
-> claims are made for the Oracle - Sequent relationship. Doubtless HP
-> make the same claim. Doubtless Oracle has such an agreement with
-> many ``primaries''.

Believe it. I was at the Oracle user conference in Philadelphia abount 2 years ago when Oracle announced that they moved their development platform from VAX to Sun.

I spoke to ORACLE people, not Sun, and they made it quite clear. Received on Mon Oct 10 1994 - 02:23:00 CET

Original text of this message