Pro*C Problem

From: * Unknown * <mriley_at_lan.mcl.bdm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 10:34:23

Somebody Helllllllppppppppp!
I am running the Oracle RDBMS on a Sun using Solaris 2.3 . I am connected by SQL*Net on a Pentium w/ 16 meg of RAM. The client has Visual C++ 1.5 compiler and Pro*C 1.5.10. After typing in the Sample Application (#3) and precompiling with Pro*C it precompiles fine. When compiling the program in the integrated environment I get 11 warnings the serious being sqlcex being unresolved. This function was generated by Pro*C during precompilation. I have called Oracle and you can probably guess as to how helpful they've been which is why I'm putting the question out to the 'real' knowledgable people. I feel that there is definitely something that I'm overlooking but I just can't seem to hone in on it. Received on Fri Oct 07 1994 - 10:34:23 CET

Original text of this message