Re: Oracle Tools

From: Patrick Ryan <pat_at_chinook.halcyon.com>
Date: 6 Oct 1994 01:07:53 GMT

Our company is using a product called SQR as a third party report writer tool to access the Oracle database. It is definitely more powerful and flexible than report writer; whether or not it does what you need to really depends on what you want done :)

The product is co-owned by MITI technologies and Sybase corporation. All I have is a tech support number: 1-800-366-6484.

Pat Ryan
LIAS Senior Programmer/Analyst
pat_at_halcyon.com

My views are not necessarily those of my employer nor indeed of any other sentient creature. Received on Thu Oct 06 1994 - 02:07:53 CET

Original text of this message