Oracle OBACKUP

From: Phil Scarr <prs9k_at_brain.neuro.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 18:11:17 GMT

We're looking for more information on OBACKUP for the HP9000. What does it do? Our backup software (Legato Networker) requires it for their database backup module so we can backup and restore tables without taking them offline. We're curious about the cost of the OBACKUP product. Please reply by mail and I will summarize if there is interest in the subject.

        -Phil

Phil Scarr, Computer Systems Engineer | Forget it, Jake, | prs9k_at_Virginia.EDU Neuroclinical Trials Center | it's Chinatown... | 804.243.0229 (v) The Virginia Neurological Institute | | 804.243.0294 (f)